1. Payment Collection made easy.
2. Short-term projected cash flow directly from CRM.
3. No duplicate entries, No data reconciliation.
4. Make quotations in CRM and convert them to invoice in Tally.
5. Integrate CRM attendance module to Payroll in Tally.
1. Introduction to Attendance Management through CRM.
2. Mass Comment feature.
3. Owner notification
4. All Overdue List in one single click on Dashboard
All of our clients who have been using Sangam CRM, have seen how it works. But the real magic is behind the scenes. The Admin Panel – Where all the configuration and settings are done, Which makes your CRM, truly yours.
We have a special guest this time for Sangam CRM Concept Talk, Ms. Dhara J. Rajpara, (LIFE & ENTREPRENEUR COACH)
1. What features of CRM they are using and why they chose to buy CRM.
2. What challenges they faced while implementing the CRM
3. How they overcame those challenges.
4. What difference they see after implementing CRM.
5. Q & A.
1. What is whatsapp campaign
2. How to create whatsapp templates
3. Introducing Whatapp Chatbot
1. Service Modules – Tickets, AMC, Product, Activity, Customers
2. Cost & Time Analysis for service tickets
3. Smart feedback
4. Customer based service analysis
5. AMC support
Everybody knows what cross-selling is, but it is very difficult to put into practice. Moreover, the complexity increases with a larger team. So how do you do it?
This is perhaps the biggest challenge that we all face. Further, there is almost no thumb rule to resolve this. Join us as Nandak Sir, unfolds the solution for us.
1. Using WhatsApp Campaign and sending msgs.
2. Advanced Sales funnel analysis with CRM Reports.
3. Data Quality Analysis with CRM Reports.
How to manage sales process in CRM including sales cycle for existing vs new customers?
How to manage sales and sales team in pandemic?
Importance of quotations in the sales process.
How to manage your Sales process and Sales team in Pandemic and Lock-down. Sangam CRM with the Mobile app is optimized for work from Home (anywhere).
What is the difference between Lead and Opportunity?When to convert lead to opportunity?What should be the lead qualifying criteria?
Why Sales Review is complex? Which Sales Metrics to measure? When and who should do the sales review?
Data Quality Management – why it’s important and how to achieve perfectly usable data from CRM. How you can perform DQM on existing data? How to achieve perfectly usable data? How regularly one should perform this activity?
What you achieve will be dependent on what you measure. Tracking the team alone is not enough (you need to track the process also). Any kind of tracking or monitoring is a cost, so choose wisely. You cannot track everything. Decide what to track and what to measure. Tracking is useless, if there is no action after the tracking. (corrections).
How to extract meaningful data from your CRM, which helps in making decisions.CRM has lots of information stored in the system. However, any CRM is as useful as the actionable insights or knowledge uncovered by it.