How CRM addressed challenges of Baheti & Somani LLP.
Baheti & Somani LLP (B&S) is a team of chartered accountants and professionals based in Pune. They offer a range of financial services, which includes taxation, auditing and various other compliances relating to financial laws.
They have clients from various industry sectors, starting from manufacturing, retail, and trading, including HNIs, SMEs, Corporates and MNCs.
Amit Savarkar - Asst. Manager
Challenges Faced by Baheti & Somani Team
Before adopting Sangam CRM, Baheti and Somani encountered numerous challenges managing their business processes through Excel, leading to difficulties tracking and managing the activities.
Following were the challenges faced by Baheti & sumani Team:
- Quantifying Tasks: Baheti & Somani Team was finding challenges in quantifying the tasks and activities performed by various team members for different clients.
- Activity Tracking: Baheti team was also finding difficulties in tracking the status of different activities performed by the team, as there was no proper system in place.
Most of the activities that B&S manages needs to be completed within the time frame, and as a result, they need to have a proper tracking mechanism to meet them on time.
- Delayed or Missed Communication: Most of the tasks performed by the B&S team involved different steps; each step has its importance and implications.
Some steps required timely communication with clients and government authorities, which were sometimes missed or delayed due to the absence of a system.
Their Major Challenges & How Enjay addressed them
Upon implementing Sangam CRM, B&S experienced significant improvements in their business process. They were able to easily handle different activities such as GST, TDS, Auditing, Profession Tax, Income Tax and other miscellaneous projects through Sangam CRM.
- Quantification of Activities: Through activity module they were able to quantify the tasks and relate each tasks and activity with the client.
- Effective Status Tracking: Sangam CRM also allowed Baheti and Team to track the real-time status of activities, which allowed management and team leaders to monitor the progress of each activity effortlessly. This enhanced accountability and efficiency in task completion.