How Capricot, a leading IT software and hardware firm manages its Sales and Service through Sangam CRM.
Capricot was founded in Nov 2013 by four different companies who were working independently with locations in Delhi, Hydrabad, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
They got together to form Capricot with the goal of being a one-stop solution for hardware and software. They tied up with leading brands such as Autodesk, HP, Dell, Adobe, Bentley, Trimble, etc.
Since its formation, Capricot has expanded to 8 locations across India with a team of 230+ members, and now Capricot also started providing design services that focus on Building Information Modeling (BIM) to solve the building and infrastructure industry’s construction challenges from the start to finish.
How they Found Enjay’s CRM (SangamCRM)
- Capricot is an IT service and consulting business that initially started from Excel to manage its operations. As the company grew and became more complex, the founders realized the power of technology in business and began exploring different CRM options. They tried many different CRMs but were ultimately unable to use them effectively.
- Eventually, Sharad Hulji, the founder of Capricot, came across Enjay and our product Sangam CRM. He introduced the software to his team and it quickly became a hit.
- Initially, only the Mumbai office was using Enjay CRM but within the time span of one year and a half, they decided to expand the implementation of Sangam CRM to all the other branches of Capricot.
Capricot Major Challenges & How Enjay addressed them
Discover how Capricot overcame operational challenges with Sangam CRM. From lead tracking to sales forecasting, customer engagement to support management, our case study showcases how Sangam CRM streamlined Capricot’s processes, transforming them into a model of efficiency and excellence.
- Capricot used to manage everything on Excel, which made it difficult to track leads sources. They would get leads from different sources like websites, telephony, partners, and vendors.
Now, With Sangam CRM in place, if any inquiries come in, the concerned person can create leads. This way, all the leads that come from different sources will be recorded in one place.
Sales managers can now easily check the leads and assign them to team members for follow-up. Additionally, it is now possible to track how many leads are being converted into opportunities.
- Another problem they were facing had to do with understanding the sales funnel. Because Excel doesn’t work with live data, it was difficult to get a clear idea of what customers were in the pipeline and what actions had been taken on prospective customers.
Now, every detail of the process from lead creation to closing deals is recorded in the CRM. This helps them understand the sales funnel more clearly.
- Back in the day, it was difficult for the sales team to do sales forecast at the end of the month.
Now, with the help of Sangam CRM, proper data analysis is possible, and expected sales are easily visible. This helps the management in setting realistic sales targets for their teams.
- Another problem they had was not being able to track the amount of time their team was spending on each customer.
The call syncing feature of Sangam CRM was extremely beneficial to them as it allowed the team to keep track of how long each member spent on a call with a customer.
This way, they can keep track of how much time is being spent on each customer, and make sure that they’re providing the best possible service.
- At Capricot, their major source of revenue comes from providing excellent customer service and really understanding their client’s needs.
With our check-in and check-out feature, whenever anyone from their team visits a customer location, they can check in at the location of the meeting and check out when the meeting is over. This way, Capricot can keep track of how much time their team is spending on-site with clients.
This feature also allows visitors to attach checklists so they can see exactly what work was done during the visit.
- Earlier, if a customer needed any support, it was managed via call and email. However, there was no proper automated system in place where the concerned team could see all the support requests that had been raised and what actions the Capricot team had taken to resolve them.
Now, with the help of Inbound ticket management, if a customer needs support, they can email a specific address and an automated ticket will be generated in the CRM system.
Once a ticket is generated, it will show up on the OPR dashboard. The team can see how many tickets have been raised by the customer and then the concerned person can easily assign this ticket to the right person from the team to support the customer.
This is how Sangam CRM helped Capricot in managing sales and service in the best possible way